What do we want our pupils to be like when they are in the local community?
- Be happy and confident with a positive attitude.
- Be proud of their achievements.
- Have respect and empathy for others, with the ability to communicate and socialise effectively
- Be responsible for their own actions
- Be independent, hard working, literate and numerate
- Have a desire to learn and achieve
- To enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle
Pupils thrive from a rich environment of opportunities and educational excellence, allowing them to excel academically and across the arts, sports and sciences.
We continue to be proud of our achievements.