At Stanley Grove Primary we believe that the practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the opportunity of practising sport, without discrimination of any kind in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play.
Intent for this subject:
- All children must be given the opportunity to practice all areas of sport with support from their peers and adults.
- All children are able to say with confidence what they are good at and what they need to do to improve.
- All children acquire and develop a broad range of skills to enable them to be able to take part in a range of individual and team games with confidence.
- All children are physical activity for a sustained period of time.
- All children will be educated so that they can make informed decisions towards leading a healthy and active lifestyle.
National Sports Week
For evidence relating to our involvement in the wide range of competitive sports please go to the Key information tab on the home page and select Sports Premium